The Bergh Family Records
Master Mariner. Shipowner. Writer.
- b. 16.10.1778 - London
- m. 16.6.1800 - Boston
- d. 27.7.1864 - Brighton.
Great-Great Grandfather to:-
- Copy of Original Manuscript by himself with
- Copy of "Address to my Children" by himself
with notes by his married daughter,
Sarah Mills and
- Copy of a Copy of his movements from a Boy age 10½ years
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate of his wife
Sarah Sibsey, 7.11.1779.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate
- Photgraphic copy of Marriage Certificate
- Acknowledgement by the Geological Society of
London, 7.11.1860 for "An Essay on the
Causes of distant alternate periodic
- Original Manuscript by himself "Lines by a
Friend for my Museum".
- Copy of Obituary Notice in the "Athenaeum"
- Memorandom by
- Extracts by F.R.B.
- Letter dated 24.3.1902 from Brighton Parish
Clerk re Grave
- Letter dated 26.3.1902 from Brighton Parish Clerk
- George III 1760-1820
- George IV 1820-1830
- William IV 1830-1837
- Victoria 1837-1901
Copyright © Anthony Hickson