Research for Parents
Hicksons born in 1699
Resident in England, Scotland or Wales
Please note that the year of birth may be an approximation. If I don't have a date for birth,
I make a guess based on other information.
The same year as the date of baptism (excepting adult baptisms),
21 years before the date of marriage,
or 25 years before the date of birth or baptism of the first child,
or 33 years before the birth of a child if there is only one who is known.
- Anne Hickson married Paul Manners 1720 in Ilmington, Warwickshire
- Edward Hickson married Elizabeth Fish-burn 1720 in Kirkleatham / East Coatham, Yorkshire
- John Hickson and his wife Ann Skelltoun had their daughter, Jean
baptised 1732 in Perth, Scotland
- Joseph Hickson married Mary Crowder 1720 in Davenham, Cheshire. He was "of Swettenham"
(I have another record showing this marriage in 1726)
- Martha Hickson married William Marsh 1720 in Stoke by Chester, Cheshire
- Robert Hickson and his wife Elizabeth had their five children
baptised between 1724 & 1733 in Misterton, Nottinghamshire
- Thomas Hickson and his wife Ann had their five children
baptised between 1724 & 1738 in Carshalton, Surrey
Higsons born in 1699
- Richard Higson had his son, John, baptised 1732 in Atherton, Lancashire
Hixons born in 1699
- Hanna Hixon married Johes Cutter 1720 in Sedgefield, Durham
- John Hixon had his two sons, John & George,
baptised 1724 & 1726 in Billingham, Co Durham
Can you help? - e-mail: Anthony Hickson.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]