HICKSONs and HIGSONs in Leigh, Pennington in Leigh & Westleigh, Lancashire and Little Leigh, Cheshire
Heads of families
- can anyone help me link these together?
- Richard Higson. Will 1674. He was a chapman of Penington, Leigh
- Robert & Jane Higsom had their son, William, baptised in 1805 in
Pennington in Leigh
- Aaron Higson was born 1827 in Atherton and lived in Pennington in Leigh
- John Higson (1841-) married Catherine Coward, born 1845 in Pennington
- James Higson, born 1846 in Leigh, married Sarah (1852-)
- James Higson, born 1853 in Leigh married Frances, born 1855 in Leigh.
James had a sister Eliza Jane.
- Alice Hickson, born 1856 in Leigh, was a boarder in 1881 in Pennington
- Ellen Higson was born 1823 in Middle Hulton and lived in Westleigh
- Betsy Higson, born 1825 in Ireland, had a daughter, Martha, born 1854 in Westleigh
- William (1849-) & Margaret C Higson (1853-) lived in Westleigh
- Annie Higson, born 1866 in Atherton, lived in Westleigh
Little Leigh is situated between
- Frances Hickson was buried 1901 in St Michael's, Little Leigh
- Ellen Hickson, born 1851, from Northwich, died 5 MAR 1886.
She married William Atkinson 10 JUN 1867, in Barnton Church, Cheshire.
They lived in Little Leigh
- Ernest Hickson married Sarah Ann Moore early 1890s, in St Michael, Little Leigh, Cheshire.
Was he the son of John Hickson & Ann Nield?
[an error occurred while processing this directive]