These people can't be found in the census records - why?
Birth Certificates needed
- Edward Hickson, born 1845 in Aspull, Lancashire - ASPL/5/214
- Edward S Hickson, born 1861 in West Sculcoates, Hull - WES/17/482
- Edwin Hickson, born 1841 in West Macclesfield - WMC/4/181
- Note : There is an Edwin Hickson born 1850 in Congleton (1851 census) - CO/10/073
- Mark Hickson, born 1837-1839 in West Macclesfield - WMC/2/104
- Matthew Hickson, born 1841 in West Macclesfield - WMC/4/127
- Matthew Hickson, born 1853 in Myton, Hull - MYT/28/197
Marriage Certificates needed
- Marriage Certificate for Ephraim Hickson to Elizabeth Whittaker, ca 1865 in Salford SD C43/1/341
- Note : Is this William Ephraim Hickson, born ca 1844?
- Francis Hickson and Mary A Cockbain, married 1861-1865 in Astbury
- CE; Reference: 503/6/82
- Marriage of Katherine Mary Alberta Swinburn to Edward Hickson
- ca 1890
Prior to 1837, but who were their parents?
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- Ephraim Hickson married Elizabeth Grunall, 29th March 1818 in Rothern, Cheshire
- Francis Hickson married Fanny Robinson, 29th November 1810 in Sculcoates, Hull, Yorkshire