Hicksons found in the County of Leicester, England:
If you would like more details of Hicksons in any particular place please
You've found someone who interests you and don't know how to get more information?
Send me a message telling me as much as you know about this family and I will try
to help you by telling you all I know
For more information contact: Anthony Hickson
Ashby de la Zouch is situated between Burton upon Trent to the North West and Coalville on the South East.
Nearer villages are Measham, Church Gresley and Swadlincote
- Samuel (born 1825, Chester) & Elizabeth (born 1837, Macclesfield) Hickson lived in Ashby de la Zouch.
They had 3 children born or baptised there between 1864 & 1871
- What connection did Lord Zouch of Codnor have with Ashby de la Zouch?
Waltham on the Wolds is situated just North East of Melton Mowbray on the road to Grantham
- William Hickson died ca 1592 in Waltham
- William Hickson died ca 1608 in Waltham
- John Hickson died ca 1633 at Waltham sup le woulds
- Edward Hickson was the father of John Hickson who was baptised 1580 in Waltham on the Wolds
- William Hickson married Joane Kellame 1569 in Waltham on the Wolds
- James and Margaret Hicksone were baptised 1578 in Waltham on the Wolds
- John Hickson, the son of Edward Hickson (above) was baptised 1580 in Waltham on the Wolds
- Thomas Hixon was the father of Edward Hixon who was baptised 1616 in Waltham on the Wolds
- William Hixon was the father of Ralphe Hixon who was baptised 1617 in Waltham on the Wolds
- Gulielmus Hickson married Elisabetha Sneath 1610 in Waltham on the Wolds
- Edward Hixon, the son of Thomas Hixon (above) was baptised 1616 in Waltham on the Wolds
- Ralphe Hixon, the son of William Hixon (above) was baptised 1617 in Waltham on the Wolds
- Robert Hi???n was born 1794 in Waltham. He married Mary who was born 1801 in Rutland