Hicksons found in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, England:
These are the Heads of families only, that is, my Brick Walls.
If the person for whom you are searching is not there, it may be because I already know his parentage.
If you would like more details of Hicksons in any particular place please
You've found someone who interests you and don't know how to get more information?
Send me a message telling me as much as you know about this family and I will try
to help you by telling you all I know
For more information contact: Anthony Hickson
- Margret Hicsone married John Barrane 26 NOV 1595, in Gainsborough
- Anthony Hickson married 21 JUN 1627, in Lea
- Geo and Ann, children of Thomas Hickson, were baptised 1649 & 1659 in Gainsborough.
(Were there other children?)
- Issabell Hickson married Richard Knithsmith 16 AUG 1650, in Gainsborough
- Elizabell Hickson married John Gardiner 28 APR 1669, in Gainsborough
- Easter Hixon married Rich. Blake 9 JUN 1691, in Gainsborough
- Robert Hickson married Elizabeth Stow 20 FEB 1755, in Gainsborough and died about 1787
- Mary Hickson married Benjamin Baker 18 NOV 1792, in Gainsborough
- George Hickson married Jemima Doncaster 31 OCT 1813, in Gainsborough
- George Hickson married Mary Luddington 17 MAR 1818, in Gainsborough
- William Hickson married Marianne Chant 28 NOV 1828, in Gainsborough
Places within Gainsborough Registration District
- Marton, Nottinghamshire
- Misterton, Nottinghamshire
- Owston, Humberside
- Scotter, Lincolnshire
- Willingham, Lincolnshire
- North Willingham
- Stow in Lindsey
- Anthony Hickson married Elizabeth Boswell 1627 in Lea
- William & Jane Hickson had their first child, William, baptised 1691 in Lea
- Richard Hickson married Anne Collingwood, 1715, Stow in Lindsey
- Samuel Hickson married Sarah Crampton, 1706, in Sturton cum Fenton, Nottinghamshire
- Elisabeth Hickson, born 1808 in Elsham?, was working as a School Mistress in Sturton in 1861