Hicksons were very sparse in Somerset
The IGI shows an Eliza Hixen in Somerset. No other information.
- Joseph Hixson was
bound from Bristol to Boston from The Complete Book of Emigrants, 1607-1776
Shippers by the Minerva.
- Rev Charles Wellington Hickson, born 1845 in Romsey, was living at St Bartholomew's Vicarage, Montague Hill,
Bristol in 1881. He was the son of Charles & Elizabeth Wellington Hickson and married Mary Henrietta
(no date). I have no record of any children.
- Miss Fanney Hickson was living at 8 Clifton Park Road in 1901. She was born in 1845.
- Robert Nelson Hickson married Minnie Sheppard on 18th April 1907 in Brislington, Bristol.
He was born 1881 in Sligo, Ireland to Robert & Jane Hickson.
- Edith Hickson married Herbert Lewington Longstone in 1903 in Bristol.
Her father was a Wesleyan Preacher.
- Herbert Hickson married Julia Prowse on 9th November 1914 at St Marks, Bristol.
He was born 26th March 1887 in Nottingham to William Henry Hickson and Eliza Butler
- Charles Edward Hickson, a Butcher of Taunton, married Helen Woodward.
He appears to have moved around. They lived in Salisbury for a while.