Hicksons in the City of Bath
- Caroline Hickson, born 1813 in Walcot Bath, Somerset - at the 1861 census she was living in Finchley.
- Elizabeth Caroline Hickson, born 1822 in Bath - in 1851 she was working in Watford.
- Harriet Hickson married William Hunt in 1843 at St Michael with Paul, Broad Street, Bath.
- Mary Long Hickson married James Waters
and they had a son, Edwin, who was baptised in 1833
at Argyle Independent, Bath.
- Elizabeth, the daughter of John Jackson & Elizabeth Hickson, was born July 1850 in Bath, Somerset.
- Timothy Hickson, the son of Thomas Hickson and Elizabeth Quelch, was born 1869 in Hampstead Norris, Berkshire.
He married Malinda Parfitt in 1896 at St James, Southstoke, Bath and moved to Bristol where they had
Hickson, had a son called William Hickson in 1901 who went to a
Blue Coat boys
school in London and was mostly top of his class.
Alice died aged 80 in 1959 in Poulmead, Bath.