HICKSONs with some connection to Boston,
You've found someone who interests you and don't know how to get more information?
Send me a message telling me as much as you know about this family and I will try
to help you by telling you all I know
For more information contact: Anthony Hickson
- Richard Hixson, born 1665, died 28 JAN 1717/18 in Dorchester, Suffolk,
married Margaret Watkins 14 SEP 1686, in Milton, Massachusetts
- Joseph Sayer Hixon, born ca 1755, married Abigail Cooper
- John Hickson, born 1788 in England, married Elizabeth. He was a blacksmith.
Aged 25, he arrived in Boston, MA in march 1802. His wife was born in the US
- William Carter Hickson was born ca 1832 in Co Kerry to Richard & Mary Ann & married Mary Needham ca 1858.
They emigrated to the USA in the early 1860s and lived at Stow, about 20 miles from Boston
before moving to Rhode Island
- James Hickson of Otter Creek, Iowa, was born in Co Kerry, Ireland in 1825 and went to the US
in 1847 through either Boston or New York. He married Mary Crain in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1854