Heads of HICKSON families
found in the State of Wisconsin, USA
Can anyone help
link these together?
You've found someone who interests you and don't know how to get more information?
Send me a message telling me as much as you know about this family and I will try
to help you by telling you all I know
For more information contact: Anthony Hickson
- James Hickson, born 1825 in Co Kerry, Ireland and
his brother, Tobias Hickson, born 1834, died 16 OCT 1864 in Otter Creek,
have descendants in Wisconsin, Iowa and California
- Ann Hickson, born 24 DEC 1832 in Camp, Ireland, died 11 OCT 1912.
She married Patrick O'Hollaren and they moved to Waterbury, CT, then to Wisconsin
- George Hickson, born 24 APR 1890 in Wisconsin, died SEP 1971 in Wisconsin
- Walter Hickson, born 10 OCT 1894 in Wisconsin, died JAN 1976 in Michigan
- Emma Hixson, born 1 MAR 1897 in Wisconsin, died AUG 1984 in North Dakota
- Floyd Hixson, born 2 JAN 1898 in Wisconsin, died AUG 1974 in North Dakota
- Fred Hixon, born 28 JAN 1898 in Illinois, died FEB 1981 in Wisconsin
- Edith Hickson, born 12 JUL 1900 in Wisconsin, died JUN 1987 in Wisconsin
- Erma Hixson, born 29 NOV 1906 in Wisconsin, died FEB 1981 in Wisconsin
- Arlin Hixon, born 7 OCT 1908 in Wisconsin, died OCT 1981 in Wisconsin
- Angeline Hixson, born 1 JAN 1909 in Wisconsin, died AUG 1990
- Hazelle Hixson, born 7 SEP 1909 in Wisconsin, died AUG 1985 in California
- Helen Hixon, born 19 FEB 1910 in Wisconsin, died NOV 1985 in Wisconsin
- Homer Hickson, born 15 DEC 1921 in Michigan, died SEP 1987 in Wisconsin
- Kathleen Hickson, born 28 MAR 1928 in Wisconsin, died APR 1982 in Wisconsin
- Elaine Hixson, born 17 FEB 1931 in Wisconsin, died 12 DEC 1992 in Kentucky
- Robert Hickson, born 4 JAN 1939 in Wisconsin, died 19 SEP 1993
- Dorothy Hickson, born 2 JUL 1944 in Wisconsin, died JUL 1992 in Wisconsin
Can anyone help me join the above, some of whom have been collected from Social Security files, into families?
I have details of many more families who have lived in Wisconsin, but whose ancestors
have been traced to other places, so they have not been included here