Heads of HICKSON families
found in the State of Oklahoma, USA
Can anyone help
link these together?
Hicksons in Seminole
You've found someone who interests you and don't know how to get more information?
Send me a message telling me as much as you know about this family and I will try
to help you by telling you all I know
For more information contact: Anthony Hickson
- Emiline Hixon, born 28 APR 1841, died 27 NOV 1917 in Sharon, Oklahoma. She married Silas Phillips
- John Hickson, born 13 APR 1879 in Oklahoma, died JAN 1966 in Oklahoma
- Herman Hixson, born 15 OCT 1889 in Oklahoma, died NOV 1975 in Florida
- Clarence Hixson, born 23 FEB 1890 in Oklahoma, died FEB 1975 in Oklahoma
- Bertie Hixson, born 21 DEC 1890 in Oklahoma, died JUN 1979 in Washington
- Andrew Hixson, born 15 JUN 1892 in Oklahoma, died JUN 1977 in Oklahoma
- A Hixon, born 17 SEP 1893 in Oklahoma, died DEC 1971 in Kansas
- Emmett Hixson, born 31 MAY 1894 in Oklahoma, died FEB 1974 in Oklahoma
- Harvey Hixson, born 7 APR 1895 in Texas, died JUN 1975 in Oklahoma
- Anna Hixson, born 25 JUN 1895 in Oklahoma, died OCT 1983 in Oklahoma
- Earl Hixson, born 6 AUG 1896 in Oklahoma, died NOV 1967 in Oklahoma
- Hershel Hixson, born 22 NOV 1896 in Oklahoma, died OCT 1983 in Kentucky
- Alice Hixson, born 14 AUG 1898 in Oklahoma, died MAY 1984 in Oklahoma
- Charles Hixson, born 30 AUG 1898 in Oklahoma, died SEP 1983 in Oklahoma
- Ettie Hixon, born 14 SEP 1898 in Oklahoma, died APR 1982
- Eunice Hixson, born 22 MAY 1901 in Oklahoma, died JUN 1982 in Oklahoma
- Herman Hixson, born 14 JUL 1902 in Oklahoma, died NOV 1976 in Oklahoma
- Ida Hixon, born 13 OCT 1902 in Oklahoma, died 4 MAY 1988 in Oklahoma
- Clarance Hixson, born 19 JUL 1903 in Oklahoma, died JUL 1984 in Oklahoma
- A Hixon, born 6 DEC 1903 in Oklahoma, died MAY 1980 in Oklahoma
- Ernest Hixson, born 9 MAY 1905 in Oklahoma, died 24 APR 1991
- Donna Hixon, born 7 NOV 1905 in Kansas, died 6 NOV 1989 in Oklahoma
- Donny Ray Hixson, born 1936, died 1997.
His Hixson ancestry is thought to come from Arkansas area and to have migrated to Texas Oklahoma area.
Can anyone help me join the above, some of whom have been collected from Social Security files, into families?
I have details of many more families who have lived in Oklahoma, but whose ancestors
have been traced to other places, so they have not been included here