Hicksons found in the County of Cambridge, England:
These are the Heads of families only, that is, my Brick Walls.
If the person for whom you are searching is not there, it may be because I already know his parentage.
If you would like more details of Hicksons in any particular place please
You've found someone who interests you and don't know how to get more information?
Send me a message telling me as much as you know about this family and I will try
to help you by telling you all I know
For more information contact: Anthony Hickson
- Mary Hixon of Wisbech, born ca 1690, married Edward Randall 28 OCT 1711, in Wisbech (Saint Peter)
- Mrs Sarah Hickson was born in Wisbech ca 1795 and was living in Walspken, Norfolk in 1881.
She had two daughters, Harriet & Susannah
- Elizabeth Hickson died ca NOV 1837 in Wisbech or 'Wisbeach'
- Mary A Hickson, born 1808 in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
- Thomas Hickson, born 1811 in Wisbech, was Captain on the ship 'Economy'
- Harriet Hickson married William Watson 1840, in Wisbech. Was her mother called Sarah?
- Joseph Hickson married Eliza Offley 1847, in Wisbech
- Joseph Hickson, born 30 MAR 1846 in Wisbech. He married Annie in 1868
- John Barnabas Hickson, born 1852 in Wisbech, Cambidgeshire,
married Amelia Avis, of Swaffam, in 1873 in Birmingham.
He died before 1897