Some HICKSONS from the 16 volume Casey Collection.
- Kerry Evening Post
- Death; 26 April 1828; RICHARD HICKSON, 2nd son of JOHN JAMES HICKSON, Solicitor, Tralee (Vol. 6; p.2077).
- Death; 27 March 1830; JANE HICKSON, dau. of RICHARD HICKSON, merchant; 18 (Vol. 6; p.2109).
- Marriage; 7 November 1840; RICHARD HICKSON, son of the late RICHARD HICKSON Esq.
to Fanny Antoinette Blake, eldest daughter of A. Blake Esq. of St. Osend. (Vol.6; p.2204)
- Death; 15 July 1846; Warren Place; Cork, ANNE HICKSON, wife of JOHN S. HICKSON. (Vol 6; p.2250)
- Death; 24 October 1857; RICHARD HICKSON Esq. (Vol. 6; p. 2343)
- Death; 1 September 1858; Tralee; 52 years; JOHN S. HICKSON, Esq. of New York, former merchant (Vol. 6; p.2346)
- Limerick Chronicle
- Death in publication of 6 August 1825; in Tralee, at advanced age, RICHARD HICKSON Esqr. (Vol. 11; p. 68).
- Limerick Standard
- Marriage on 14 August 1838 at Blennerville, Edward Hudson Esqr. to SARAH,
only daughter of RICHARD HICKSON Esq. of Blennerville. (Vol. 11; p. 159).
- Marriage in 1801. William Hickson married Esther Wolf
- Marriage in 1825. Jane Hickson married Stephen Ford
I would be grateful if anyone can supply me with more Hicksons from this Collection